• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

Where I'll be staying...

...looks pretty swank, no?

(Now that I've arrived, I can tell you that this photo has been altered. There are other buildings surrounding this one on all sides!)
Read More 2 comments | Posted by Clay Anderson edit post

2 comments

  1. Emily Greenman on March 27, 2009 at 8:17 PM

    It does! The question is, is it as nice as it looks? Pictures can be deceiving...

     
  2. Julia K on March 30, 2009 at 5:11 PM

    When I first saw this entry I wanted to do the typical "photoshopped!" reply, but you were so stressed out, I thought I'd give you a break. hehe. How is it inside?

     


Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Posts from Chandigarh

  • About
      I'm Clay. More than likely, you're here because you know me. I'm heading over to India for a week, and this is a simple blog of my thoughts and photos. Enjoy.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS

    © Copyright Posts from Chandigarh. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top