• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

Almost time to go...

Wow, it's been a busy week. Hard to believe it's almost time to go; I barely feel ready. The big details are all in place, sure, but so many little things to take care of in the next three days.

Anyway, I will try to update here daily with photos and thoughts during the trip. Honestly, this blog is not really for you, dear reader. I'm glad you're here, I'd be thrilled if you actually read any of this, and I'd be over the moon to hear your reactions.

But really, this is just a way to force myself to reflect on the experience. I don't anticipate that I'll have anything new to say; I'll be lucky just to have something of substance. But, for what it's worth, share the experience with me. You'll make it all the richer.

That's all for now. More once I'm on the plane.

Clay
Read More 1 Comment | Posted by Clay Anderson edit post

1 Comment

  1. Diane on March 27, 2009 at 9:22 AM

    Chandigarh... it just sounds... well... not in Wheaton anymore, I guess. Hope/pray that it will be safe, that you will stay well, and that the time spent there will be good, rich, soul-shaping... Isaiah 60:1-2

     


Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

Posts from Chandigarh

  • About
      I'm Clay. More than likely, you're here because you know me. I'm heading over to India for a week, and this is a simple blog of my thoughts and photos. Enjoy.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS

    © Copyright Posts from Chandigarh. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top