• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

The Staff

Today is the first full day of training with the staff. We just finished a glorious (to me), typical (to them) Indian lunch, and are about to start our afternoon session.

Here's our group photo, taken first thing this morning, when everyone was "fresh"!



l-r: Santhosh, Clay, Sanjeev, Nagma, Manew, Manisha, Aruna
Read More 2 comments | Posted by Clay Anderson edit post

2 comments

  1. Julia K on March 31, 2009 at 9:42 AM

    What a great photo! I love seeing everyone.

     
  2. Anonymous on April 1, 2009 at 9:55 AM

    Clay! You didn't tell me you had a blog. :-) Val just told me.

    Now I can follow your every move. :-)

    Cool pics!

     


Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Posts from Chandigarh

  • About
      I'm Clay. More than likely, you're here because you know me. I'm heading over to India for a week, and this is a simple blog of my thoughts and photos. Enjoy.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS

    © Copyright Posts from Chandigarh. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top